MGVCL Organized Bharti for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer - Electrical) & Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) on behalf of UGVCL, DGVCL, PGVCL, MGVCL, GUVNL and GSECL. Other Imformations Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are Given Below.
- SEBC and UR Candidates* : Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250 /-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through Official Website.
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of : 13-10-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-11-2017
Last Date to pay fees at SBI: 04-11-2017
Documents to be produced as and when required by the Company:
Application Format duly filled in with:
1. Online application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of i. School Leaving Certificate. ii. Mark sheets of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University. iii. Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place. iv. Degree Certificate, if available. v. Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
3. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
4. In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati - by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
5. In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required.
6. In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
7. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
8. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
9. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
10. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
11. Undertaking if applicable, in case of Engineering Graduates that if he/she is selected by GUVNL or any of the Subsidiary Companies for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) after joining to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), in future he/she will not claim for the post of Junior Engineer.
12. Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of online payment of application fees.
13. Any Other Certificate/document applicable.
Stay Connected on www.ojas2018.com for Latest Updates
Important Note: Please Always Check and Confirm the Above Details with the Official Website and Official Advertisement/Notification.