GNLU PROJECT ASSISTANT WALK-IN INTERVIEW 2018
- Master Degree or a higher degree (M.Phil/ Ph.D.) in any subject of Social Sciences with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Experience in teaching/ research in universities/ colleges;
- Presentation/Participation in State or National Level Conference/Symposium;
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills;
- Ability to conduct research work.
- Walk-In Interview Date – Friday, 12 January 2018.
- Reporting time for walk-in Interview – 10.00 am.